sábado, maio 12, 2007

Pere Ubu - Final Solution (1976)

Final solution
The girls won't touch me cause
I got a misdirection, and livin at night isn't helpin my complexion
The signs all say it's a social infection
A little bit of fun's never been an insurrection
Mom threw me out til I get some pants that fit
She just don't approve of my strange
kind of wit I get so excited
I always gotta lose it,
then they pack me off & make me take the cure
But I don't need a cure,
don't need a cure
don't need a cure,
need a final solution
Buy me a ticket to a sonic reduction
Guitars gonna sound like a nuclear destruction
It seems I'm the victim of natural selection,
or maybe just another slide in another direction
I don't need a cure,
don't need a cure
don't need a cure,
need a final solution Solution!

Nenhum comentário: